Thursday, December 1, 2011

NaNoWriMo accomplished

As mentioned previously, I was engaged in NaNoWriMo last month. I completed the numerical goal two days ago, and padded my numbers a little yesterday. They didn't have to be good words, there just had to be 50,000 of them. Some 1943 cartoons did make it into those not very good words, as did a '39 or two. All I can say is it's weird to be back. And not exactly back here; I uploaded all the principle '43 blog posts before I started NaNo; so other than maybe a filler or two celebrating the season (and maybe something providing a little closure), I'll mostly be getting back to slogging through entries for the Cartoons of 1935. Wish me luck; it's a lot more grim back there, and I won't have '43s to break up the monotony.

No comments:

Post a Comment